The latest in Ping’s G range of clubs the Ping G15 driver updates the technology that made the G10 driver the market leader. Like its predecessor the G15 has titanium head which reaches the 460CC maximum limit on headsize. To increase the moment of inertia or MOI the G15 has an elongated head from back to front which has lead to an improvement in MOI. This works in tandem with the G15 driver’s 7% larger clubface to give more stability and forgiveness, even on those occasional off centre hits.
The G15 also feature’s Ping’s ultra thin crown technology which reduces the weight of the top of the clubhead by six grams and redistributes the weight to the external sole weight pad which helps to move the centre of gravity lower and further back in the clubhead meaning that the G15 can provide golfers with the optimal trajectory of high launch combined with a low spin rate to help both carry and roll. The Ping G15 driver comes with either the TFC 149D or Aldila Serrano 60 Shaft.
1) 460cc titanium head
2) Longer head profile from front to back increase MOI by 15%
3) External sole weight pad positions CG to produce a high launch angle and low spin rate
4) Larger face design generates higher ball speed for more distance and consistent performance across the entire hitting surface
5) Patented ultra thin crown technology saves weight which is repositioned to back of sole for optimal center of gravity position
6) New TFC 149D high balance point shaft allows for a 5 gram increase in head mass without increasing swingweight or overall weight, which results in higher ball speeds and increased MOI
Only the one who has used the Ping G15 driver can know why the club is so popular and so well known. Lee Westwood got his first set of
Easy to hit. Good sound on center hits. You know when hit is off center. Not completely sold on adjustable feature. Have it set on square and neutral and it works great. Straight or slight draw.
Fast shipping great product, tracking numbers and have ordered from this company since my first order. Very Happy with them...
I feel that the PING driver is just great. I bought this one because I really liked the one that my husband uses. I am very happy with mine.
Excellent club even miss hits go straight, l tend to fade the ball with the right set up the ball goes straighter. I won't compensate for a really bad swing.
This driver is really special. I would rate it as a 9 in only because there were a few scratches that I knew about. other than that very fine club.